Sunday, August 1, 2010

Finding Space


In yoga, my teachers talk about finding space in a pose to go deeper and find the full expression of a pose. Through my trainings I have learned the principles and physical adjustments that help me find more space. Rooting firmly into my foundation, extending up and out through the heart and top of the head. There is always a little room to find more space everywhere in between.

In life, the same principles can be applied. Taking time to allow for space, all of a sudden I can look more deeply into what I am aiming to achieve or move past something I felt was in my way. I can feel more stable in what is happening right now and maybe open up to finding more space and even more possibilities.


Pictured above: Me & D doing yoga by the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails