Thursday, October 14, 2010

White Magic Gloves



I thought I would write a post about my experience in the healing process. My hand is getting better by the day and I know it will still be a while before it's completely healed. I think I have to accept that time, in this instance, is moving at a slower pace.

Meanwhile, I am trying to keep a healthy diet free of dairy, which can be really tricky sometimes. I have also been trying to incorporate a mediation practice into my day, usually in the evening while I wait for the cream to dry on my hands. 

And then there are the white cotton gloves I have been wearing to work to help protect my hands. I feel at any point that I might be called up to stage to work some magic or maybe even put on a mime show. 

I am thankful that I can keep my hands clean and dry but I am curious if there are some more fashionable options available? It is getting increasing difficult to match my outfits around these white gloves. I might have to re-vamp my style to something like this pretty lady.

Much love,

J-Bo

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay J-Bo, Chad Here. First ive seen of your blog. I love it!. I think you are doing great and have come a long way in recent years. Your Pal C

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails